A major breakthrough has recently been achieved in the area of aphrodisiacs or sexual stimulants for men, Mucuna pruriens seed
(Naikurana parippu) traditionally used as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda has been studied scientifically to understand its biochemistry and clinical / pharmacological actions. The results have been astounding.
The following are the highlights of the path breaking research work conducted by Dr. Sachin Saxena and Dr.V.K. Dixit of the department of Pharmacology of Dr. H.S. Gour
University of Sagar.
Physiological effects of the above findings
- With 20 days usage mucuna pruriens seeds improves sperm count by 16.66 %
- With 20 days usage mucuna pruriens seeds improves the number of spermatids (predecessors of spermatozoa or sperms) significantly.
- With 20 days usage mucuna pruriens seeds improves the weight of testes itself by 2.5 %
- Mucuna pruriens seeds activates the pituitary gland and the leydig cells resulting in substantial hike in the male sex hormone (testosterone) levels.
Mucuna pruriens seeds are now available in deliciously flavoured chewable tablet form as Dhathupushty tablets.
Abstract of the research work conducted by Dr. Sachin Saxena and Dr.V.K. Dixit
General Information about Mucuna Pruriens
- Due to improvement in sperm count and testicular activity the fertility of the user improves substantially.
- Due to substantial hike in testosterone levels the sexual drive, vigour and performance improves substantially.
For more information : email@example.com
Powered by Alfa Channel